Monday, May 5, 2008

Glorious Days!

Spent today enjoying life to the max! There is something so special about a glorious spring day when the sun is shining, there is a slight breeze, the temperature is the exactly perfect, there are no bugs, everything is flowering and you get to go to the park and share with a friend. I don't know what more you could ask for than that. Today I had just that sort of day - after a really intense week last week (self-imposed of course) I just needed some time to chill and who better to chill with then my buddy the Faerie of Fun! We had a delicious lunch together at the Vietnamese Noodle House on Main Street - Fresh Rolls and Stir fried Tofu on Vermicelli - YUM and then took five divination decks, two bottles of water and ourselves to the park down the street from my house for a solid hour of sharing and caring. Life is so good. There's a great gift in being self-employed - of course it's all about balance. Spending a day like today rejuvenates the soul and stimulates all kinds of neurons and creative impulses. Like my husband likes to say to me sometimes - "more kissing , less thinking". Please make sure you get a moment or two in the sun. Something about that sunshine is just so good for you! Play a little hoops while your at it - get's the oxygen flowing and the heart pumping. I especially enjoy playing with my 12 year old boy who keeps adding an inch every other weekend and is transforming into a man right before my very eyes. He's playing Horse with his step dad - who is officially at this moment a HO. Stop and smell the flowers today!

No comments: